I consider this class is excellent class for anyone. The class is great not only for web developers, but also for those who do business online. Today, business means online store. Whether you sell your products or promote yourself, or just deliver the message out there, the new kind of marketing skills is required. Old school marketing is out. Yet principally, we still adopt old school marketing strategies; however, we must adopt the brand new “Web Marketing.” I, as a web designer, we must make sure to design the best possible website for clients to bring a great amount of money into his/her business. Great amount of money I am talking about here is not just 6 digits profit, I mean, bigger like over million dollar profit. The web marketing class is definitely taught us the core of online marketing. What we need to do to be successful online. It really doesn’t matter if you are a web designer or a business owner who markets his business online, the class offers both ends. Critiques that I have received during the 11-week class, every one of them are worth remembering.
My challenge in this class was to think of attractive and enticing headlines and sub-headlines; I have been always weak about it and need to work on it to be better at. Headlines and sub-headlines are very important to capture online visitors. Within a nick of time, we must succeed to get their attention to the website they are visiting. That is the initial goal.
Yes, of course I would like to receive “A” for this class. I put great amount of time in it. But realistically my own grade evaluation is A, because of uncompleted website. Over the 11 weeks, I have struggled to make things right, especially MySpace. I have to redo projects many times, and finally got to the point I feel like I caught up. Though I couldn’t deliver the result I wanted for the class. I didn’t neglect to learn and do all assignments. I truly valued everything I have learned this class. “If students who refuse to take Mr. Pinto’s class, they are missing out a million dollar opportunity in future. “
No comments:
Post a Comment